Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday scrapping: Guest book

Hello!  Am allowing myself a few minutes break while having breakfast, so I'm just popping in to share the guest book that I made for the FIL's birthday party.  Loads of nature elements since he loves nature:


This is the back.  More nature!


The book basically opens up accordion-style, with all sorts of lovely notes inside from his guests at the party (Each table got a piece of cardstock to write on, and we collected everything after the dinner and I just stuck them together):


And it is tied closed with twine that is attached to the back cover (more manly than ribbon right!):


Here's how the cover looks like... I really love the 7 Gypsies conservatory collection.  Vintage and nature... two things I really love!


Ok, gotta go pack some more!  Have a great day folks!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and so u, Justina! Always with a tinge of blue and green! hahaha

    Hope the packing is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, the whole project still looks manly enough even with the flowers & butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice guest book! Wish I could have put in my birthday wishes too heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some familiar elements, such as butterflies and flowers... What a great idea! It is a very original guestbook...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...