Friday, August 17, 2012

Foto Fridays: A Photo a Day

There have been "Photo A Day" challenges floating about on the internet, and I decided to give one of them a try this month.  I've missed a couple of days thus far, but here are some of my favourite shots (all taken with Instagram with no editing save for the filters):

:: Outside:

Baby J sometimes gets placed in our laundry basket to play when I'm busy in the kitchen.
This day, he managed to escape out!

:: One (busy fisherman):

Junior J very busy with his fishing game.

:: Logo: 

This was at the playground at the zoo, which is Junior J's must visit after seeing all the animals!

:: Messy:

We have loads of these paint-crusted yoghurt containers and styrofoam plates lying about from all our art activities.  

:: Purple (rice):

Junior J loves sushi, and his appetite has been terrible.
So I tried making sushi (and the dish was supposed to represent the flower carpet in Brussels),
and coloured the rice purple using blueberries.  I do need to work on those sushi-making skills!

I'm hoping to keep up with it for the rest of the month.  How about you?  Have you been taking a photo a day?

Linking up to:

CatchFortyWinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...