Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Break

Probably will have to take a few days off from blogging as there's just too many things to do. Am trying to make various purees for freezing, and there's quite a lot of stuff to settle for my research work. Plus, I gotta finish up the design for a wedding programme for a friend, so that doesn't really leave any room for blogging right now. Will just leave you all with my favorite picture taken in New Zealand... and to those friends that were asking, I promise to blog about breastfeeding as soon as I can!

3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog, what a BEAUTIFUL view with the rainbow. Your little boy is sooo cute :) Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog - sounds like you don't have any time for knitting - you have your hands full! Anyway I hope you are back blogging again soon so we can see more photos of that little cutie of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I meant to ask - how did the kusudama go?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...