Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thankful Tuesdays: Splashing and sunshine!

Uhoh, late again for giving thanks!  Its been a busy week so far, since the in-laws are here... So without further ado, I'm thankful:

1. That Junior J could spend lots of time with his grandparents... We've been all around the island, from Clarke Quay...


To Vivocity...

Examining the pool at the sky park (and yes, the boy got another balloon at Marche)

Peering at fishes outside of Daiso...

To the library (where the little boy toddled around and patted strangers while they read their books...):

PS: All these photos were taken using the iPhone, so I apologize for their crappiness!

2. That we could all spend time at the pool as well:



3. For good weather today after a few days of rain... which was really good since I had go out to my research site...


4. For comfortable Crocs that allow you to stand for 3 hours without pinching your feet while you collect data...


5. For good health, and simple breakfasts!


2 comments:

  1. It is sad sometimes that our young kids hardly have the opportunity to spend time with their grandparents:(

    That moments of bonding when they are nearby is indeed precious and memorable.

    My in-laws are residing in the States and I wish my kids have more chance to interact with their grandparents too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is sooo cute. Can i borrow him :). I feel sad to hear about your in-Laws. You are rite. Grand parents are wealth from God to our babies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...