Monday, August 31, 2009

Teachers' Day

Today the schools in Singapore celebrated Teachers' day, and its the first time in 8 years that I've not been part of the celebrations. Some of my ex-students smsed me their well wishes, which was nice...  Oh well, though I'm no longer part of the education service, I still have a little boy to teach, and I'm enjoying all the time I have with him!  Right now, am trying to figure out all the various educational methods that are currently available, like Doman and Montessori.  Am still reading, so will probably review them later on when I'm done... meanwhile,  Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi MamaJ,

    Nice blog you got here... my blog is not updated for a long time... hahahah...

    Personally, I love Montessori method. More student centred. But I combine all methods to suit the child's character...

    Different children have different ways in learning things... so you gotta customized as you go along... enjoy being SAHM, gal...

    I miss being one... sigh

    Luv,
    RA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...