Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thankful Tuesdays: Family



Today, we give thanks for family:



1. My parent-in-laws who came down and stayed with us for a week, which gave me a little break from my usual routines and allowed me to rest abit from taking care of baby J 24/7.  It's really warms my heart to see how much they love the little boy! :)



2. Hubby's 12 year old cousin, who also came down for the week.  In an attempt to make her watch less TV, I taught her how to fold stars using drinking straws, as well as how to cut snowflakes... We had so much fun with the snowflakes, with me doing the large ones and her doing the smaller ones, we managed to cut more than enough to make a mini-curtain to hang in the house!  So even though there's no Christmas tree this year, the house looks a little more festive with these... (They're simple to make, just take square pieces of paper, fold them repeatedly into 8ths, and cut, cut cut!  We strung them up the lazy way, by sticking them onto cotton string using scotch tape.)



3. My parents, who came by to entertain my in-laws...

4. And of course, hubby, who's birthday is tomorrow!  (The poor man is on call again, on the eve of his birthday!)

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...