Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Messy Mittwoch: Our washi vase


Hello!  I've been desperately trying to catch up on housework after our trip (there is a HUGE pile of clothes waiting to be folded as I type this), but I hope to be back to blogging soon.  Meanwhile, here's one of my favourite corners of our currently messy house, the window sill which has been designated our nature corner.  Junior J places all his findings here, and to house his twigs we used a tin can.  And we washi-taped the can to give it some spring-time colours!


Gotta cook, I hope you've been having a blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. Love the shot!!! and the washi vase!!! brilliant idea^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PC: Thanks! :) Hope you're having a good trip now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I feel like washi-ing a baked bean can now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...