Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday scrapping: Personalized notebooks


Hello! How has your week been? I've been busy sorting out our home-learning activities... but I'm just hopping by to share some personalized notebooks. These were made for a lovely couple that we got to know over here in Germany. They are extremely well to do, and I was cracking my head about what to give them for Christmas (what do you get someone who has everything they want?). I guess in such cases, handmade stuff is always the way to go!

So both got a notebook, which got decorated with scrap stuff and washi tape. It was fun scrapping in pink again:

Flowers, leaves & pearl flourish from Zva Creative, paper from Crate Paper, lettering from Basic Grey. 

 And for the guy version, I kept it simple:


How is your weekend going to be? For us its going to be days of sub-zero temperatures... brrrr... Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...