Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thankful Tuesdays: Life with 3


Hello! The dust is slowly settling and we're trying to get into a regular routine over here, and I've started to get used to sleeping in bits and bobs again, while trying to feed this lil fellow. This week, I'm just thankful for:

:: God's faithfulness and all that He has blessed us with, and all the reminders that He gives us strength to go through the tough days!

:: Cool weather these days, and two lovely sunny days that allowed the two older ones to go out to play.

:: This lil boy who seems to sleep more than his two older brothers, which helps alot! And I've forgotten how cute they can be, from the bird-like noises they make, to the way they sleep all scrunched up in a blanket.

:: Lil J, who never fails to crack me up with the funny things he says, and how fascinated he is with his baby brother. He tells me when baby is crying ("J baby is crying!"), and always checks to see if baby is awake ("It open the eyes!"). He's still adjusting though (he's hit the baby a couple of times and hasn't been sleeping well), and we're praying hard for this lil boy.

:: Junior J, who has been most gentle with his baby brother. He is content to sit next to me, and tell me stories while I feed the baby and try my best to keep my eyes open, and tries to talk to baby J when he is awake.

:: My in-laws who have been such a great help at home now.

Life has been crazy, but full of blessings. Taking it one day at a time!

What are you thankful for?

Mum in the Making

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...