Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thankful Tuesdays: Thank you


October has come and gone, and we managed to finish the #oct2bthankful challenge! Looking back, the month has been a hectic and crazy one, and I am glad we are in November. Anyway, I know quite a few of you have hopped onto the challenge halfway through the month, so here's a lil reminder to change the tag to #30xthankful (thirty times thankful) instead, since we are no longer in October!

Also, I just want to say a big big thank you to all those who hopped on for the challenge. It has been such a encouragement to log into FB or Instagram, and see all those photos chronicling the blessings in our lives. We certainly have lots to be thankful for... so I've decided I'll continue counting those blessings over in November. Life isn't easy, life can be exhausting, but there's always something to give thanks for!


Mum in the Making

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...