Monday, December 22, 2014

Still around

We managed to get our little art gallery sorted during this time of sickies. 

Hello! It's been very quiet on the blog recently because the boys have all been sick. You know it is a pretty potent bug when Lil J doesn't sneak off to play with water in the sink, and spends half the day dozing away. The poor kid can barely eat, and keeps saying he's tired. The baby seems to be getting worse. I've been busy cleaning up puke and wiping noses, and trying to get all the presents wrapped on time.

I guess this bug has forced me to slow down a little during this rather hectic season, and I decided to put the blog aside last week. I hope they'll be better by Christmas. Meanwhile, I hope you've been having a really blessed festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...