Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday scrapping: Resting (or trying to)

The adrenaline from the previous two weeks of coping while the hubby was away has worn off.  All of the sudden, the tiredness from baking baby and toting him around has seemed to hit... and the onset of pretty strong Braxton Hicks contractions have been giving us scares off and on.  So I've been trying to rest a little more this week, since the hubby was on leave (to recover from his trip).  His parents came to visit again this weekend, so both of us have been able to do some major decluttering while they babysat Junior J, and we also managed to dig out some of the baby essentials that have been stashed in the storeroom.


With all that has been going on (plus, Junior J caught a cold and a bad cough, and seems to have passed it to me too!), I've not been able to scrap much.  However, I'm happy to say that I'm almost done with the preparation for the fundraiser I'm helping out with.  All the materials have been prepped and packed, and now I'm currently finishing up the samples... Will share more next time!

Gotta go and glue some stuff, meanwhile, I hope you're having a restful and blessed weekend...

PS: Less than 24 hours left to enter into the Cup Critter giveaway!  If you like using recycled materials to craft with your kid, this giveaway is for you, so do check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're better! Ping me when u pop..have a safe delivery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo: Thanks! Of course I will... :) You hang in there and take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...