Friday, December 7, 2012

{Thankful Today} 6 Dec: Talk

Today I am thankful for talk. Tiny talk that is. From this boy who chatters all the time, and even follows me to the toilet to tell me stories of dinosaurs. Talk is also showing me how he is learning every day. Like how he is learning to say "I'm sorry" when he is wrong, something that doesn't come easy to his rather stubborn nature. 


And this little one is surprising us with more toddler talk these days. From going "round round round" with a head shaking movement when you sing "The wheels on the bus" to him, to mimicking us when we say "Wheeeee!".


And most of all, I am grateful for tiny talk when you hear those "I love you"s from Junior J when you tuck him into bed. Tiny talk is really powerful especially on tired days!

What are you thankful for?

 ~~~~~~~


Join us in giving thanks this December! Details and the list of thankful topics are in this post. (If you are writing more than one post in a week, do include the date of your post when you add your linky!) 


Mum in the Making

2 comments:

  1. Awww nice! I'm compiling mine for Christmas! I'm very very thankful for Poppy-Mama time. They are so precious. This evening we spent a long time just tickling and giggling in bed. These are the best times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Oh yes! Those are really the best times!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...