Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Crafts for Charity: Hope to have your support!

UPDATED (7 May, 2.30 pm): We have a couple more cards available here! Thank you so so much for the support. I will post if there are new cards for sale, meanwhile, do pop by these mums' blogs/FB pages for more cards to purchase! 


~~~~~~~


I've shared before that a group of mothers have been trying to raise funds for MINDS, and we have been making cards to sell. I'm glad to say that I finally have some cards available for sale! The materials were generously donated by various scrappers, and all proceeds will go to MINDS. 


Each card is 4x6 inches in size, and made using scrapbooking paper that is acid and lignin-free. I've left them blank so that they are suitable for all occasions, but I'll be happy to include a little greeting at the front should you require one. Each is unique, and costs $2.50 (excluding postage).  You can view all the available designs over at our FB page, and can place your order either by commenting on the picture of the card you are interested in, or by emailing me at makingmum(at)gmail.com.


Hope to have your support! Have a blessed day every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...