Thursday, May 8, 2014

Crafts for Charity: An update


Hello! After writing to share about our charity project, I'm delighted to say that the first batch of cards that I made have all been purchased! I was really encouraged by how many people were willing to help us out, through sharing the post, or purchasing our creations. Thank you so much! 

I've made a couple more cards, so please pop by this folder on our FB page to view the cards (scroll down to the bottom of the folder to see the latest cards), and I'm hoping we'll be able to sell these off this week, as we are closing accounts for this project on Mother's Day (which, by the way, is this Sunday! Fathers, I hope you know! Btw, these make great Mother's Day cards too, if you don't want to make your own!)


Oh, and don't forget, other mum bloggers are also selling cards for this project too, so hop by their blogs/FB pages to see what cards are available there:


Thank you so much! Have a beautiful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...