Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thankful Tuesday: Oct2bthankful


It has been a full week, since we went on a roadtrip. Travelling aside, I started on my challenge to take and share one thankful photo a day, for the entire month. I'm having difficulty importing my photos into my laptop right now, so I will leave them for another post. Right now, I am thankful that my three little boys have been having a lovely time visiting their gramps, and I am glad to be able to witness all their growing up moments together. 

Anyway, it has been encouraging to see others sharing their pictures! Do hop on if you can, with the hashtag #oct2bthankful , and tag friends to come aboard too if you'd like to. Have a great week!


Mum in the Making

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...