Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday scrapping: Baby J's album

Hello hello!  Both boys are sleeping so I thought I'd pop in to post some photos of an album I did for Baby J to chronicle his milestones.  I figured that a mini album would be easier compared to those 12x12 layouts that I used to do every month for Junior J... And if you're wondering "What!  She whines that she doesn't have time to pack but still can scrap!", I've been allowing myself about 20 minutes or so to do a little bit of cutting and pasting, on some nights when things are not so crazy.  It helps to keep me sane!

So here is the album, which is in my fav size (6x6):

I love these lil wooden alpha tiles! :)

Butterfly punches are the best, ever!

I'm starting to get rather fond of crocheted embellies. :)  

And here's the full thing:

The lil bird is whispering something into his ear!

I realized I'm starting to be a lot more comfortable with scrapping with more colour... and including pink in my projects.  This lil book was made using papers from Sassafras, happy chirpy colors are just the thing for babies I think!  Will be filling it up as we go along... :)

5 comments:

  1. The wooden tiles are so cute!!! Love them! Good job with the album cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you mummy? Baby J is so handsome and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I know what u mean! I tried scheduling time every week for art projects but till now have not found time to! Looks like I have to get cracking on it if I want any sanity! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo: Thanks! :)

    ET Family: We've been good... just really busy with the move! :) How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madeline: Very soon your baby will be joining you in crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...