Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saturday scrapping: Time flies!

Hello!  I managed to squeeze in some time over the weekend to finish up a layout for Junior J's 29th month milestones, using as usual, the Crate Paper June sketch as my guide.  So the layout has loads of butterflies, to remember his caterpillar/butterfly "adventures", and flowers, for his love for nature...

Punched out butterflies, using papers from the Brook and Restoration collections.

... as well as loads of pockets (4 in total!) for all my hidden journalling (I used the seams given in the sketch  as a guide and sewed "pockets" for all the tags):


And here's the full LO!

Papers from Crate Paper (a mix of Portrait, Restoration, Brook collections),
embellies are also Crate Paper (Bluehill, Portrait, Emma's Shoppe), as well as Prima flowers.
Lettering of course, are AC Thickers...
Photos from a busy June, where we managed to visit the Art and National Museums,

Hope you've been having a blessed weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. oh wow!!!! this is a stunning layout!! amazingly beautiful!! the crate paper people really should offer you a position as DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie: Thanks, my dear, for always leaving such encouraging comments! I doubt I'll ever make it to their DT though, while I love love love their collections so much, they have such a amazing team already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...